Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Onward!


Well, Bella has rescinded her Grudge Against Rolling. She was on a rolling strike for her entire fourth month, and now just a few days into month five, she's up and rolling again.

This is as much of it as I got before the camera battery died.


Then later I asked if she could try again for the camera
and I got the "you want me to do what?" look.


Which was promptly followed by
NoIDon'tWannaAndI'mHungry!!

And then Fine, but this is as far as I'm going.
Who wouldn't prefer to be Superman?


Oh, and she did her first giggle later today. Not just her HAAAAEEEEEE squeek, but a genuine HaHeeHeeHaa to match her smile. It couldn't have been more timely as Dave and I were walking along and I had just told him that I couldn't wait to hear her laugh laugh.


As for my accomplishments this week, I made blackberry jam!




Okay, obviously the photo is not of me, but I had to go to my jam connoisseur since the last time I made jam (or rather made "not-jam, let's call it strawberry sauce") I was left with yet another fear of Failure to Gel. This time was a success and I plan to enjoy it long after the last berry drops to the ground!




Oh and this is how Bella makes jam:

0 comments:

Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping in. As you can see, I have a passion for photography (and cooking and knitting). My daughters, Bella and Lillia, are my greatest inspiration, so you might find you see a lot of them here, as well as the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Be sure to take a peek around and leave some love in the comments!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP