whoops. one from the archives
Yeah. So I wrote this back at the end of March, 3 months from my due date, two months ago. I can't let writing go to waste, so here you are. The photos are from March, too, so don't be fooled. I'm much bigger now. :O)
(i promise an update soon. and bella's letter. her birthday was a month ago now... my oh my am i behind.)
My belly has officially popped. Not in that little, Oh what a cute bump! way, but in that Wow, this time I might actually have trouble looking over my belly soon kind of way.
With the pop and drop that has just occurred, I'm realizing a few things. My heartburn is so much more manageable this time. And I still have room for food! By this time with Bella I was already starting to sleep upright because she literally housed herself well into my ribs. This baby is much lower. And due to that fact, this baby tends to kick me MUCH lower in my sides, right above my hips (Bella was a fan of upper rib kicks and bladder pokes.) where I am actually ticklish. I'll classify it as endearingly annoying.
On the other hand, a low baby (apart from gender wives' tales) means that despite working 10 hours a week instead of 40, my unhappy little veins have kicked into full gear. Not a moment too soon, since I JUST got my granny pants in the mail. Yes, I wear granny pants. I have re-dubbed them... SUPERTIGHTS!
They make me think I can do more than I should (er, ignoring my 10lb lift restriction much?) so that I can enjoy my days and regret them later. They are quite restricting to say the least (well, they are in fact compression hose so that's a no-brainer) but they greatly reduce the number of nights I lie awake from shooting pains down my leg. And yet, because they make me think I can spend more hours upright per day than I should, once again, I forget to take it easy. Thus, (at least for this allergy season) I am cursed with the dreaded snee. Oh well. (It sounds like this around here: achoo. Achoo!!! Achooohcrapphoeyexcuseme.)
All for a good cause, I suppose.
0 comments:
Post a Comment