while walking is still exciting
I initially started Project 365 to challenge myself to take a picture every day, to stretch my limits. Some days the photos are good, and some days they're just uninspired torture. And often, even when I have a day full of great pictures, I end up putting the plain ones in my 365 series.
Why? Because I try to capture the moments that I love now, and those things don't always happen in good light and good settings. But I know that in one year or twenty, those are the captures that will make my heart ache, regardless of how bad the focus or framing was. They are quintessentially Bella, as she was that day.
These are the moments that represent her today: learning to walk on her own.
More often than not, these blocks are in her hands, and they make me smile every time.
And still, she needs a hand, just because.
1 comments:
Love the tender toes and pitted concrete! also, the one foot stand capture! You are right about cooing over these pictures in years to come. :) mom
Post a Comment