Love Thursday
A macro shot of the trees that Bella loves so dearly. I happened to notice one day that while the majority of needles grew like any other, a few of them turned into almost perfectly shaped hearts. I then spent the next 15 minutes trying to get a shot that was not entirely blurry as Bella squirmed in her wrap and swatted the trees. Happy Love Thursday from Bella's point of view.
3 comments:
What a lovely green!
Thanks for stopping by today. Where in ND did your grandma grow up? I think more people lived there when our grandmas were young than live there now! Everyone migrated West.
I enjoyed going through your archives - fun stories and good thoughts!
ps - I'm fascinated by the concept of EC - don't have kids yet, but I hope to be brave enough to try this if/when we do! May be back for advice. ;-)
My Grandma grew up in Minot. I have to say, I have a disproportionate amount of family from the Dakotas, and have only just driven through them a few times.
Thanks for visiting my site and taking a look around. (At this point my archives are barely even archived!) I've been meaning to write another EC post, and I'm glad to hear the interest is growing! I would welcome any question you have anytime. Come visit whenever you'd like!
Post a Comment