little things
A month since I posted last! Oh my. How I miss writing and wish I knew how to find the time for it.
I'll start posting little things as I go through the photos in no particular order.
What's new?
Lia has almost cut her first tooth, and Bella has a new bed.

She has slept in it every night since my parents gave it to her! Oh how I miss them. They used to tuck me in just like this...

I wonder if I hated sleep as much as Bella does? Certainly not anymore.
I'll start posting little things as I go through the photos in no particular order.
What's new?
Lia has almost cut her first tooth, and Bella has a new bed.
She has slept in it every night since my parents gave it to her! Oh how I miss them. They used to tuck me in just like this...
I wonder if I hated sleep as much as Bella does? Certainly not anymore.
0 comments:
Post a Comment