Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a snapshot

just a little snippet of life at the moment and the general disarray of our home. this was right after we cleaned all morning, too!

right now

i'm so behind on photos. i just haven't had it in me to catch back up since my lightroom crashed. i'm headed on a weekend vacation and hope to resume upon my return :O)

2 comments:

Hilary Case Sat Dec 25, 08:27:00 AM PST  

Shawna, I just realized that it has been FOREVER since I'd checked in on your latest happenings, so I made a trip to your blog! I loved looking through your beautiful photos/antecdotes of your precious daughters! I hope that you all have a very merry Christmas.

Hilary Case Sat Dec 25, 08:54:00 AM PST  

Hello again! One more thing: My sister and I are roughly the same distance apart as Bella and Lillia, so reading your blog has made me ponder what my mother may have written as she raised her two girls oh-so-long-ago! :)

Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping in. As you can see, I have a passion for photography (and cooking and knitting). My daughters, Bella and Lillia, are my greatest inspiration, so you might find you see a lot of them here, as well as the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Be sure to take a peek around and leave some love in the comments!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP