big sister
Bella's doing great. I'm ever so thankful to have my parents here, especially when the stress of having daughterS hits and my hormones get the best of me.
Her language has jumped leaps and bounds since having my parents (Gahmah and Cappa) here. She's trying out conceptual words like maybe, yours, and soon. Maybe is the cutest when it goes in front of every sentence.
We had a pee accident once a day for the first four days, but we're back to normal now. It was like she was so distracted she forgot her body.
Everyone went to the park without me today and I tried to hold back my tears as Bella jumped up and down shouting Wa Park! Shoooowing! I so wanted to be there to see her that happy, but it would have been too much for me so I just have to be thankful for the people who make her so happy and drive her around until she falls asleep.
Last night I was sitting in the bathroom completely torn between a bathing Bella and a fussy Lillia (her first fussy time yet, how odd). My hands were full with nursing and Bella wanted me to pop the caps of the bottles on the water like we always used to, and when I told her I'd just make pop sounds with my mouth while she played, she threw them across the bathroom in disappointment. It's a strange feeling to love this new little person so fully and yet miss Bella so very much while she's right in front of me.
At night she cries for me and crawls into bed around 3am. It's very squishy, but today is the only hot day we plan to have this month (75, wow!) so we manage. Plus, one can never have too many cuddles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment