Saturday, January 24, 2009

There she goes



I had a post (or ten) in my head for tonight. But this one takes precedence. She crawled for the first time tonight, chasing after our bunny while I was at work and Dave was in charge. It had to happen some time, I suppose, despite all my hovering and waiting for each lurch to turn into a crawl.

It's exciting because I honestly didn't believe she would crawl before she walked. And once again, she has proven me wrong. I'll have to see it again before I say She crawls! because Lord knows she rolled over a few times, too, but she doesn't Roll Over. She's just content to be where she is, or in my arms. There's no in between, like crawling to me. If she can see me, she's content. Unless, of course, she wants to be in my arms and then crawling would never do anyway.



Here we go, on the next leg of the oldest journey ever traveled.

2 comments:

Unknown Sun Jan 25, 09:59:00 AM PST  

Yea! Bella! Watch out, Bunny! LOve you all, Mom

kate hopper Fri Jan 30, 11:45:00 AM PST  

So cute! I was so excited for that moment with Stella, and with Zoe I kept hoping she'd wait...alas, she's fast and now almost on to walking...She is adorable!!

Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping in. As you can see, I have a passion for photography (and cooking and knitting). My daughters, Bella and Lillia, are my greatest inspiration, so you might find you see a lot of them here, as well as the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Be sure to take a peek around and leave some love in the comments!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP