Thursday, October 16, 2008

Love in a Pumpkin Patch!

So, to anyone who knows me, it's no secret I'm infatuated with pumpkins. Bring on the fall so I can get my fill, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie, pumpkin carving, pumpkin soup, pumpkin anything and I'll try it. They also make great friends, so willing to pose in photographs.

Mr. Moustache

My mom is in town this week, and brought some great weather with her.


So, for this Love Thursday, I'm featuring our visit to a pumpkin patch, starring our friends the pumpkins and Bella the Great Pumpkin Rider.





Oh.

This one took a mud pie to the face




Happy Love Pumpkins Thursday, everyone!

4 comments:

bonggamom,  Thu Oct 16, 03:24:00 PM PDT  

How sweet! Happy Love Thursday!

Shalet,  Thu Oct 16, 04:22:00 PM PDT  

Happy Love Thursday! I love pumpkins too!

Meadowlark Days,  Thu Oct 16, 04:34:00 PM PDT  

i need to find a pumpkin patch...!

thekreativelife,  Fri Oct 17, 05:12:00 AM PDT  

What super sweet photos! Happy b-lated LT!

Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping in. As you can see, I have a passion for photography (and cooking and knitting). My daughters, Bella and Lillia, are my greatest inspiration, so you might find you see a lot of them here, as well as the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Be sure to take a peek around and leave some love in the comments!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP