Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Self Portraits

Shutter Sisters has challenged us with a self portrait today. A diptych (two photos that complement each other) of our view down to the earth, and the view of us with the sky above. As I have yet to attempt many self portraits, I thought I'd chime in with my interpretation.

If I'm outside, it means that Bella is in the wrap so I don't usually see my feet. Bella is part of my everyday self, so I suppose it's only right that she be included in my self portrait for now. It won't be long before she's too big to hang out on my belly all day.

Bella and I already tried this last week when we went on our treasure hunt.
Here's my view down (though I don't really see that much of my nose!) and Bella's view down:



And the ones I got today (from my deck since Bella was sleeping, so pardon the underexposure).
Looking down vs. looking up.


2 comments:

renee @ FIMBY Thu Nov 20, 06:12:00 AM PST  

My favorite is number two, with Bella's sleeping head and then her absolutely adorable pudgey leg. Oh my goodness I love baby pudge! Give those legs a squeeze for me, my babies are grown into lithe, lean & muscley young children (it's all the good veggies we feed 'em no doubt *smile*) But boy or boy do I miss those baby legs.

donna Thu Nov 20, 12:45:00 PM PST  

These are great...I like the one from behind with both of you looking at the tree.

Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping in. As you can see, I have a passion for photography (and cooking and knitting). My daughters, Bella and Lillia, are my greatest inspiration, so you might find you see a lot of them here, as well as the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Be sure to take a peek around and leave some love in the comments!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP